- Persistent feelings of sadness or hopelessness
- Loss of interest in activities that were previously enjoyable
- Difficulty bonding with the baby
- Changes in appetite or sleep patterns
- Difficulty concentrating or making decisions
- Feelings of worthlessness or guilt
- Difficulty functioning on a daily basis
- Thoughts of self-harm or harming the baby
It is important to note that postpartum depression is a serious condition that requires treatment.
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, it is important to speak with a healthcare professional for a proper diagnosis and treatment plan.