The secret to a successful marriage are the following
1. Secret of successful marriage remains secret : Don't share your secret to anyone.
2. Communication :Having a good communication between spouses have help to keep a marriage current and less of crises.
3. Forgiveness. The kind of forgiveness only Jesus gives. ￼A never ending forgiveness. ￼Forgive your spouse for little things and heavy things done. Try and move over the past.
4..Unconditional love always. : Love y9ur spouse as if you just got married. There is nothing outside there.
5. Fear of the lord
6 .Mutual Respect
7. Put your ego aside.
8. Always make sure the expectations for each partner are clear. Unclear expectations create unmet expectations, which create disappointment and resentment.
9. When your partner brings up a problem you are causing, accept it and ask what they would like you to do to fix it, then make an honest attempt to do that.
10. If you have a problem with something your partner is/isn’t doing, SPEAK UP. Do not assume they “know what they’re doing,” and stew on the problem forever and blame them.
Rate This Article
Thanks for reading: What’s the secret of successful marriage?, Stay tune to for more Parenting Tips.