- Play dress-up and have a fashion show.
- Have a dance party and play some fun music.
- Create an obstacle course using household items like pillows, blankets, and chairs.
- Set up a sensory bin with items like rice, beans, or pasta, and let the children explore and play with the different textures.
- Have a coloring or drawing activity.
- Set up a pretend play area with costumes and props.
- Have a treasure hunt by hiding objects around the house and giving the children clues to find them.
- Play a board game or card game.
- Have a picnic inside or in the backyard.
It's important to provide a mix of structured activities and open-ended play to keep preschoolers engaged and entertained.
Additionally, make sure to provide supervision and support as needed to ensure the safety of the children.
Rate This Article
Thanks for reading: Activities to keep preschoolers busy, Stay tune to for more Parenting Tips.