Condensed Milk Cookies
3 ingredients for condensed Milk cookies
1 cup plain flour
1/2 cup grated cold butter
1/4 cup sweet condensed milk
Instructions to make condensed milk cookie
1. In a large bowl add flour .
2. Add butter then rub it into the flour using your fingers. Rub it until you get a crumbly mixture.
3. Add condensed milk . Mix with your hands until a dough is formed .
*If for whatever reason your mixture is not coming together add a little bit of condensed milk.
4. Sprinkle a little bit of flour on your working surface. Roll out the dough into a thin layer (using a rolling pin ).
5. Cut out the dough using a cookie cutter. Place the dough pieces on a lined baking tray.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 170 Degrees Celsius for 12-15 minutes.
Optional : You can chill the dough in the refrigerator for 20 minutes immediately after cutting it out then bake .
Credit: Heba's Treats